Today we are celebrating the release of A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE by Nikky Kaye. This is a contemporary romance, standalone title. You can read it now as part of Kindle Unlimited!
A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE by Nikky Kaye
Available Now | Standalone title
Looking for the ultimate summer treat? Try this recipe for A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE!
1. In one bowl, pour one dark, devilish billionaire and one smirking, ex-SEAL charmer.
2. Stir in one curvy, innocent blonde with student loans and a crazy idea of how to pay them off.
3. Mix all three until combined. Beat at medium speed until frothy.
4. Pour into a prepared marriage of convenience. Set the oven to “secret baby.”
5. When half-baked, remove from heat and poke holes in it.
6. Whip together a sexy single dad and a sassy waitress until smooth and creamy.
7. Add a pinch of little girl cuteness and a dash of creepy stalker.
8. Pour batter over first layer in pan. Don’t worry if the pan seems too small—the contents are supposed to be over the top.
9. Season liberally with spicy situations, salty language, and sweet moments.
10. Finish baking at a high heat until the happy ending buzzes.
Enjoy while hot and fresh but be careful not to burn your fingers and mouth.
Grab your copy!
Read for FREE in Kindle Unlimited
About the Author
Nikky Kaye likes to read and write feverish, fearless books for your funny boner, such as A Model Fiancé and the Billionaire Book Club series. A former college professor, she has worked with movie stars and the United Nations—but prefers happy endings. She has young twin boys, loves living where there are four distinct seasons but loathes getting out of bed, has a terrible addiction to diet cola, and hates talking about herself in the third person.