If Quinn Bailey was the metal, I was the fucking magnet.
WILDCAT, book one in the all-new romantic comedy Mavericks Series by New York Times & USA Today bestselling Max Monroe, releases on January 30th, 2018!
Pre-order your copy EXCLUSIVELY with iBooks!
(Wildcat will release on January 30th on all platforms, and for a very limited time, it will have a special price of $3.99!)
Add to GOODREADS
Receive a Release Notification
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Wildcat: a football formation in which the ball is snapped, not to the quarterback, but to another player lined up in the quarterback position.
Wild, Cat: a beautiful woman from the sky, who hooked me against the rails, and has me on the ropes. Sweet like honey, with a hint of sass burning behind her pretty brown eyes, she took over my heart without warning.
I’m Quinn Bailey, quarterback for the New York Mavericks.
Sports analysts predicted I’d break records and take my team all the way.
But no one predicted this.
And just like the other team, I never saw it coming.
Things this book is:
• Romantic Comedy
• #1 in the Mavericks Tackle Love Series
• Can be read as a complete standalone.
Things it isn’t:
• Paranormal: The only thing magical is inside Quinn Bailey’s pants.
• Boring: Pssh, please. Max Monroe doesn’t do boring.
• Short: Prior to reading, prepare yourself for one huge, long, thick…book.